A Bottle Full of Tears ~ Moving Through Grief (In-Person)
- Friday 09/29/2023 - Saturday 09/30/2023
- 6:30pm - 4:30pm EST
Grief is love that has nowhere to go. Grief is deeply personal and can be one of life’s most difficult challenges. Grief is an emotional reaction occurring in response to loss and impermanence, and it is inevitable to the human experience.
You, God, have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your record?
~ Psalm 56:8
Begin or continue your healing journey at A Bottle Full of Tears, a retreat on moving through grief. We will explore the stages of the grief experience in a two-day, inperson interactive retreat. Using a variety of transformative practices alongside reflective pauses for integration, we will honor ways we might be worked by loss, learn from it, and love through it.
Grief is love that has nowhere to go.
- September 29: 6:30-8:30 pm
- September 30: 9:00 am -12:00 pm & 1:00-4:30 pm (lunch included)
- Practical handouts
- Tools to aid in understanding and integrating the grief process and its significance to healing life's losses
- Learn ways to nurture resiliency and enhance your capacity to honor your unique mourning process
THIS TWO-DAY GATHERING INCLUDES
- Presentation and educational activities
- Small and large group interaction
- Griever-friendly rituals
- Opportunities to practice new skills
- Opportunities for personal integration
COST FOR SPIRITUAL DIRECTORS
- Save $30 off register fee. If you are a practicing spiritual director, please use discount code DIRECTOR when checking out.
Dominican Center Marywood is unable to provide overnight accommodations at this time.